Questions About Primary Custody Of Your Children
You may be wondering if it is possible to obtain primary custody of your child or children. Every case is different, and we will work to develop all the relevant factors in your case.
We can answer your questions that relate to this important issue:
- Will I (or my child’s other parent) be given temporary custody of my son or daughter?
- How will the amount of child support relate to our custody arrangements?
- If I am a stay-home parent, do I have a greater chance of being awarded primary custody?
- How are visitation (parenting time) arrangements made?
- Can we settle our custody matter without having to go to court?
- How can I make sure I am treated fairly with regard to custody and visitation schedules?
Contact Us For A Case Evaluation
Talk to a lawyer at Harris Cook, LLP, about your important custody matter. We can evaluate your case, explain your options and help you develop a strategy to protect your rights.
The firm has offices in Arlington, Mansfield and Flower Mound, Texas. We welcome the opportunity to serve you.