Protecting Your Business Assets In A Divorce
- How do I protect myself from being taken advantage of?
- Is my spouse entitled to half of my assets?
- How will we divide assets with subjective value? Who will determine their value?
- Will my professional practice or small business be affected by the divorce?
- Can you help me protect my stock options?
- Will a divorce court make decisions about my business and my other assets? Are there other options?
Knowledgeable Representation For Business Owners And Their Spouses
At Harris Cook, LLP, we take the time to understand the needs of business owners who are facing the challenges of divorce and worried about dividing business assets. Our attorneys provide outstanding personalized service to a small number of clients. We have the ability to:
- Clearly explain how asset division will play into your divorce
- Obtain professional valuation of your property with the help of accountants and business experts
- Seamlessly manage all aspects of your divorce case so you can concentrate on yourself and your children
Talk To A Lawyer Who Can Provide The Guidance You Need
Your situation is unique. You need a family law attorney with the knowledge and experience to protect your business holdings.
Harris Cook, LLP, has offices in Arlington, Flower Mound and Mansfield, Texas. Contact us to schedule an appointment with a skilled attorney who can help.
*David L. Cook is Board-Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Harris Cook, LLP services all areas including Arlington, Bedford, Saginaw, Benbrook, Dalworthington Gardens, Forest Hill, Keller, Colleyville, Watauga, Kennedale, Westworth Village, Edgecliff Village, Hurst, Euless, Crowley, Richland Hills, Sampson Park, River Oaks, North Richland Hills, Haltom City, White Settlement, Everman, Pantego, Blue Mound, Lake Worth, Rendon, Pelican Bay, Eagle Mountain, Lakeside, and Westover Hills.