Divorce And Spousal Support
Helping Families Get Through Turbulent Times
At Harris Cook, LLP, our family law services are overseen by lawyer David L. Cook, who is board-certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Our firm has helped many families get past their turbulent times of discord, through mediation, collaborative divorce and in the courtroom. We can answer alimony-related questions like:
- Am I entitled to alimony or spousal maintenance?
- Will I have to pay spousal support to my ex?
- Are spousal support and child support determined exclusively of each other?
- Will I just pay or receive temporary spousal support, or will it be ordered long-term?
- In my case, is a lump-sum settlement better than contractual alimony?
- Will I have to go back to work?
- How will our assets be evaluated during the divorce?
Contact Us For A Case Evaluation
Talk to an experienced lawyer for alimony (spousal support), asset division and child support. Harris Cook, LLP, has offices in Arlington, Mansfield and Flower Mound.
Harris Cook, LLP services all areas including Arlington, Bedford, Saginaw, Benbrook, Dalworthington Gardens, Forest Hill, Keller, Colleyville, Watauga, Kennedale, Westworth Village, Edgecliff Village, Hurst, Euless, Crowley, Richland Hills, Sampson Park, River Oaks, North Richland Hills, Haltom City, White Settlement, Everman, Pantego, Blue Mound, Lake Worth, Rendon, Pelican Bay, Eagle Mountain, Lakeside, and Westover Hills.