As a loving parent, you want to make sure your children are properly cared for, and you want to be certain your relationship with your kids is as strong as possible. Divorce can have an impact on the amount of time you spend with your children, which brings up questions about which parent will be awarded primary custody.
At Harris Cook, LLP, we have extensive experience with child custody matters. We provide effective representation to clients who wish to reach the best possible outcome in their divorce and custody cases. And we provide a high level of personalized service to the small number of clients we serve.
Questions About Primary Custody Of Your Children
You may be wondering if it is possible to obtain primary custody of your child or children. Every case is different, and we will work to develop all the relevant factors in your case.
We can answer your questions that relate to this important issue:
- Will I (or my child's other parent) be given temporary custody of my son or daughter?
- How will the amount of child support relate to our custody arrangements?
- If I am a stay-home parent, do I have a greater chance of being awarded primary custody?
- How are visitation (parenting time) arrangements made?
- Can we settle our custody matter without having to go to court?
- How can I make sure I am treated fairly with regard to custody and visitation schedules?
Contact Us For A Case Evaluation
Talk to a lawyer at Harris Cook, LLP, about your important custody matter. We can evaluate your case, explain your options and help you develop a strategy to protect your rights.
The firm has offices in Arlington, Mansfield and Flower Mound, Texas. We welcome the opportunity to serve you.