Texas Financial Law exists to help protect businesses and consumers and to promote honest business services at all levels. If you are running any type of business, you are expected to comply with all applicable laws, from initial business formation to later activities such as mergers or the final sale of your business. At Harris Cook, LLP, our Financial Law Attorney can help you keep your business up-to-date with these ever-changing laws, so you can achieve proper compliance.
Harris Cook, LLP, Financial Law Attorney
When you consult with our Harris Cook, LLP, Financial Law Attorney, you will get a complete and thorough analysis of your needs along with guidance. Keeping your business protected in this way is efficient and cost-effective. We can help you at all stages of operations and with all areas of Texas Financial Law that apply to your business. Get the accurate legal advice, representation and strategy you need to make your business a wonderful success from Harris Cook, LLP.
Texas Financial Law
There are multiple stages of business operations where Texas Financial Law may apply to your company. Here are a few examples of times when you should consult with our experienced legal professionals:
- Business Formation - Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, LLC, S-Corp, Corporation, Non-Profit
- Real Estate - Buy/Sell/Lease of property or buildings, Ownership transfers, Mergers/Contracts.
- Growth - Protection of Intellectual Property, Mergers, Acquisitions, Joint Ventures
- Employees - Contracts, Handbooks, Hiring/Firing, Equal Rights
- Financial - Banking, Funding, Insurance, Liability
- Estate Planning - Business Succession or Transfer, Property/Asset Protection
- Litigation - Complaints, Lawsuits, Protection of Intellectual Property, Copyrights/Patents
Texas Business Formation Attorney
Working with our Texas Business Formation Attorney will bring you confidence that you are getting honest, valuable information and legal advice. It is important to understand that Financial Law exists to protect both businesses and consumers. The goal is to avoid violations and to prevent illegal financial moves, such as insider trading, and money manipulation. Remember, these laws are designed to protect you, your business activities and the consumer market.
Several important areas of Financial Law that our Business Formation Attorney can help you understand and deal with include:
- Securities Law - affects shares, bonds, stocks, money market instruments, futures, options, etc.
- Corporate Law - includes company ethics, social responsibility, company behavior, financing, corporate boards
- Antitrust and Competition Law - regulations by the Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission
Harris Cook, LLP - Arlington, Mansfield & Flower Mound, TX
Learn more about Texas Financial Law and how we can help you protect your business and your rights. Contact the Harris Cook, LLP, offices in Arlington, TX, Mansfield or Flower Mound. Call us now, at 817-789-6842.